Handle are working with one of the UK's leading B2B events companies to recruit a Custom Solutions Sales Executive to join their Custom Solutions team in London. This role will be targetting the Turkish market and will take responsibility for working with specific sector associations to recruit businesses from Turkey to attend the events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Take full responsibility for driving increased stand sales from Turkey, across fashion, homewares and jewellery
- Self-source leads where there are gaps in our data
- Making outgoing cold and warm calls, working with internal teams to understand the space available at the show.
- Send out proposals (based on an easy to use template) and confirm the stand space
- Liaise with the association so they are always aware of who is booking up
- Daily progress reporting
To be considered for this role it is essential to be fluent in spoken and written Turkish. The successful candidate will have an excellent phone manner and will be keen to pick up the phone and build relationships with a variety of clients. You will be an experienced sales person with the ability to close sales and the tenacity keep on going if some sales fall through.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP until the end of November 2016 with possibility of extension for the right candidate.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.