We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Customer Service Advisers to join a retail head office based in Central London on a temp to perm basis.
This role is perfect for candidates looking to either move into a head office environment or perhaps those who have worked in large organizations and are looking to join a smaller close-knit team.
This role requires native or bilingual Spanish both written and spoken.
- Ensuring all inbound communication and interaction is dealt with professionally
- Ensuring follow up communication if required
- Ensuring any requests are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Identify sales order or delivery problems to ensure solutions are met
- Customer Service experience - ideally retail
- Excellent communication
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Able to pick up new processes quickly
Please note we have 2x positions. The roles will be starting the first week of July and candidates must be available immediately to interview.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.