Handle Recruitment have partnered exclusively with a global lifestyle and well-being brand, to support with their expansion of the new London Ecommerce Customer Care Team. This brand are focused on ensuring employees and customers get the best from their products, and their vision is to inspire and create healthy, happy lives!
- Provide support to incoming customer enquiries across Live Chat, Email and Calls
- Identify trends and issues - flagging to relevant teams
- Become a brand ambassador and an excellent team player
- German-English (native)
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, attention to detail is a must
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks; able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills; this includes proficiency in Microsoft Office
A fantastic and exciting time for the brand and an opportunity not to be missed!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.