Handle Recruitment have partnered exclusively with a global fitness and well-being head office, to support with their expansion of the new London Ecommerce Customer Care Team. A fantastic company who are are focused on ensuring customers as well as employees get the best from their products, and succeed in their vision is to inspire and create healthy, happy and balanced lives!
- Provide support to incoming customer enquiries across Live Chat, Email and Calls
- Identify trends and issues - flagging to relevant teams
- Become a brand ambassador and an excellent team player
- German-English or French-English speaker (native)
- MUST have excellent communication - both verbal and written in both languages
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks; able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills; this includes proficiency in Microsoft Office
A fantastic and exciting time for the brand and an opportunity not to be missed for those looking to combine their passion for Customer Service and Health and Well-being!
Please note this is an initial 12 month contract with outlook to transition to perm.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.