Our client; a successful Fashion retail brand are currently sourcing Customer Service Advisors to work within their vibrant Head Office in London! Suitable candidates will ideally have a minimum of 6 months Customer Service/ Administrative experience and a passion for fashion and retail!
Summary of Duties Involved:
- Responding to a high volume of inbound customer queries and complaints
- Professional use of telephone, email and live chat for responses
- Processing payments and issuing refunds
- First point of contact for customers via telephone and emails
- B2B and B2C responsibilities
- Providing the highest level of customer service at all times
- Carrying out ad-hoc administrative support
- Representing the brand to the highest standard through all methods of communication
- Updating in-house systems with accurate client data
- Liaison with internal departments; responding to their queries and assisting with customer data and activity within the business
- Complaint handling; aiming to resolve at first stage and escalating when necessary
- Providing assistance/advice to customers in regards to products and styling
- Liaison with couriers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office software
This is an on-going temporary role; therefore candidates must be available immediately. The process is moving extremely quickly, please do not hesitate and apply today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.