Award winning household product design company are looking for immediately available Customer Care Agents to support through a busy trading period. This role will be based 3 days during the week in the office at London Bridge and will require working from home every Saturday and Sunday until Xmas. You will have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and previous use of Zendesk is required. Duties will include:
- Answer customer's enquiries via all channels - phone, email, live chat and social media
- Ensure all contacts are answered within the agreed time and look to up sell, cross-sell and alternatives are offered.
- You will troubleshoot and resolve customer service enquiries while building a rapport with the customer
- Provide service to customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfilment process
- Ownership of any escalated issues regarding deliveries and following up with the customer, courier and Operations team to ensure a fast resolution.
- Work closely with the Operations team and follow up on outstanding order and shipping updates.
- You will exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Continuously look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to management as appropriate
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- You will demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure
Immediate start! Please apply today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.