Customer Care Manager - Premium Pet Care
North West London
Start date September/October
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a fast-growing premium pet care business to find a Customer Care Manager to join their passionate and innovative team.
As the Customer Care Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Customer Care team, comprising of six people who deal with both B2C and B2B customers; and are responsible for handling queries via telephone, email, and social media, as well as advising on nutritional questions.
Reporting in to the Supply Chain Director, your focus will be on building a customer centric, commercially aware team who can deliver an outstanding customer experience over the phone, as well as digitally; and who understand the financial impacts of the solutions provided.
You will also drive improvement throughout the team and use your insight to help the rest of the business understand how the customer care experience can be improved.
The successful candidate will have strong ambassadorial, communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to lead and motivate a Customer Experience team within the FMCG industry; and ideally an understanding of nutrition principles.
Key features include:
- Leading, managing and developing a passionate customer care team - understanding the business strategy and setting a clear direction for the team
- Overseeing the implementation and successful rollout of Customer Care digital platform, Zendesk
- Building and executing a mid-term and long-term customer experience strategy using Salesforce; as well as implementing and project managing a new software platform for the Customer Care team
- Delivering KPIs such as call handling, cost management and customer satisfaction as well as various reports to the wider business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in a comparable role within a FMCG/retail environment with a particular emphasis on people and customer care focused leadership
- Knowledge of nutrition principles and comfortable delivering training and coaching to the team on this topic
- Previous experience of implementing and using Customer Care digital platform, Zendesk
- The resilience to deal with challenging customer situations with a positive and friendly communication style
The successful Customer Care Manager will receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Non-contractual bonus scheme, up to 10% of salary
- Private Medical Cover after successful completion of probation period
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 9.00am-5.30pm
Please note, some employees do bring their dogs in to the office, so candidates need to be comfortable working in this kind of environment.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Customer Care Manager role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.