My client, a growing company within the fashion and retail sector, is seeking a highly customer focused and dedicated team player to join their thriving organisation.
Working to support the customer service functions of the business, you will be a pivotal member of the team working on the B2B division of the company. This sales focused, customer dedicated role would be ideally suited to someone with a wealth of experience in a similar setting, eager to use your skills in a creative sector.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and providing efficient results for clients to ensure high reputation is maintained
- Analysing key data on orders to provide key business insights and maximise sales
- Continues updates and contact on deliveries, providing a key service at all times
- Accurate order entry and updating client information accordingly
- Managing orders and liaising with the warehouse to ensure smooth process from initial order to delivery
- Continuously improving customer service procedures and policies
- Working alongside the various divisions including marketing and Operations to ensure trends in customer queries are reported and improved upon
- Coordinating and liaising with distributors, working towards product returns policies
- Handling daily customer service through email and telephone
- Building long lasting relationships
- Negotiating and upselling products when necessary
Experience and Skills required:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Passionate about all things Customer Service with a 'can co' attitude
- Sales focused
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Previous experience of working with eCommerce clients
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Word
In return my client offers the opportunity to join a growing organisation within a friendly and fun office setting. Please apply now to be considered for this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.