Handle have partnered up with a prestigious publishing company in search for a customer engagement executive who will attract & grow passionate, loyal and valuable customers to their brand. Our client is looking for a tenacious and commercial marketer to join their ambitious and fast paced marketing team.
- Manage delivery of engagement and retention campaigns for existing customers
- Deliver targeted improvements in customer engagement and retention
- Ensure that Omni-channel, integrated campaigns (print and digital) are produced, prioritised and implemented effectively
- Work collaboratively with all teams within Sales and Marketing-including Campaign Execution and creative agencies
- Manage individual campaign and program budgets including all elements of the annual CRM budget
skills & experience
- Experience in managing through the line CRM programmes or direct response campaigns, ideally in a subscription environment
- Experience in managing media agencies for owned and paid channels
- Thorough understanding of tools and techniques used in integrated marketing communications, direct response, digital marketing (email, DM, display, social especially) and analysis programmes
- Thorough understanding of best practice in engagement and retention management
- Ability to communicate technical or data led information to commercial teams in an engaging and informative manner
If you are a creative individual and you would be keen to join a leading publisher as their customer engagement executive please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.