Handle are working with a prestigious awards engagement team to secure someone with a passion for how creativity, technology and innovation is driving creative communications. The Awards Customer Engagement Specialist will be:
- The first point of call for the agencies and companies entering work into the awards.
- Enthusiastic about the industry and eager to take a deep dive into the companies and people that make up this fast-paced industry.
- Bright and motivated specialist in all areas of the awards.
- Customer centric representative of the festival employing telemarketing skills to contact existing and new customers from the creative communications field i.e. mainly advertising / PR / media agencies and production companies.
- Able to generate entries for the festival by assisting customers understand the Awards structure, rules and process.
- Build and nurture robust relationships with new and existing customers through phone calls and emails.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding into their business and motivations to enter our awards.
- Engage in cross-selling awards categories suggestions to customers in need of assistance navigating our awards structure.
- Inform customers of new initiatives within the Awards and encouraging entrants to begin the entry process as the deadline approaches.
- At the same time you will be able to answer general questions about the entry process and offer guidance where applicable or necessary.
- Save and track correspondence on Salesforce
Who we are looking for:
You should have previous proven experience in market research, telemarketing, telesales, or telephone interviewing in a business to business capacity. In this role you will be contacting both new business and existing clients.
The ideal person will have hands on experience with talking to customers over the phone on a daily basis exploring their business objectives and understanding their needs. This will have entailed building valuable relationships with a variety of job roles from middle to senior management requiring an exceptional phone manner that is both confident and courteous.
Knowledge of the creative communications industry is preferred and, whether or not you have a relevant Arts / Media Degree, a passion for creativity is essential.
To apply to this role you must be able to start in January 2018 and work through until June 2018 with no holidays throughout this period.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.