Customer Excellence Executive- immediate start required.
- Act as the voice of the hub brands, spending your days on the front lines servicing customers, corresponding with customers via email and call
- To ensure the accurate processing of orders within agreed SLAs
- Working closely with the supply chain team to report out of stocks as needed
- Participate and contribute to relevant management meetings
- Providing delivery information to customers when needed
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests for all brands
- Organise work-flow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
We're looking for someone to help our client scale by taking ownership of the salon/spa side of the business. You will be highly organised, technology savvy, with exceptional customer facing skills, and you must care about quality!
We are looking for someone with
- Experience of B2B customer service
- Able to manage multiple tasks seamlessly and accurately
- Can-do attitude, flexibility and creativity, ability to work under pressure to tight timeframes
- Used to working in a fast-moving organisation
- A deep, continuously-demonstrated commitment to delivering and maintaining high standards
- Industry knowledge and experience in one or more of the following sectors: consumer goods; grocery, beauty or general merchandise retail; ecommerce; digital marketing
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.