Customer Excellence Executive - Multi Brand
Handle are thrilled to be working with an amazing, innovative Consumer Goods company that specialises in skincare, to source and experienced B2B Customer Excellence Executive.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this entrepreneurial, fast-paced business as they continue to grow throughout 2021. The position would suit someone with a strong B2B customer support background, who is highly organised and tech savvy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the voice of the hub brands, spending your days on the front lines servicing our customers, corresponding with customers via email and call
- Ensuring the accurate processing of orders within agreed SLAs
- Working closely with the supply chain team to report out of stocks as needed
- Participating and contributing to relevant management meetings
- Providing delivery information to customers when needed
- Processing orders, forms, applications and requests for all brands
- Organising workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Directing requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of B2B customer service
- Knowledge of Zendesk and Oracle
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks seamlessly and accurately
- Can-do attitude, flexibility and creativity, ability to work under pressure to tight timeframes
- Experience working in a fast-moving organisation and self-starting
- A deep, continuously-demonstrated commitment to delivering and maintaining high standards in your own work and in the wider work our business does for its customers
- Industry knowledge and experience in one or more of the following sectors: consumer goods; grocery, beauty or general merchandise retail; ecommerce; digital marketing
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting customer excellence executive opportunity, please apply now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.