Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with a boutique Luxury Interior Design brand, based in beautiful offices in the heart of central London.
The company is rapidly growing and this is a great opportunity for candidates who possess experience within luxury retail and customer focused industries.
- To provide the highest levels of customer service at all times via various channels of communication
- Efficiently manage and log customer orders and queries as received through all channels; website, live chat (online), email and telephone
- Respond to queries in a timely and professional manner
- Manage telephone orders and assist customers with any online queries including 'Made to Order' requests
- Raising quotes and invoices as well as processing payments - liaising with both customers and clients
- Assisting with personal style recommendations
- Assist in customer returns as per company policy and processing refunds as required (aiming to turn customer returns into an exchange)
- Provide trade customers with pricing information and product details/ recommendations
Skills and Attributes:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English
- A background in luxury retail/ strong knowledge of luxury brands/ interior design (highly desirable)
- Constantly remaining pro-active and self-motivated
- Bilingual skills are not essential but beneficial
- Experience in dealing with customers and clients, handling a variety of complex queries and complaints
This role is a temporary contract with view to transfer to permanent. Candidates must be available at no more than 2 weeks' notice. If the Interior Design industry appeals to you and you meet the specification above - please do not hesitate and APPLY IMMEDIATELY to be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.