Handle Recruitment is recruiting for a motivating Customer Experience Manager for a leading international entertainment group for their call centre in South London.
The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for encouraging, coordinating and organising staff to ensure a high level of customer experience is reached at all times.
- Responsible for the management, organisation and coordination of day to day work of the team, ensuring the highest standard of service is delivered
- Investigate and ensure all customer enquiries and complaints are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- Ensure that all enquiries are dealt with to service level standards
- Monitor and capture data; analysing and reporting on team performance and the impact of any improvements you can make
- Representing customer needs at meetings, reporting back to senior members of staff
- Extensive experience of managing teams within a fast paced call centre environment
- Experience of developed planning and organising skills in being able to plan rotas, work streams and resources
- Extensive experience of coaching and developing members of the team
- Experience of measuring and being consistent in the quality of performance
If you have the relevant customer service management experience and can act as a role model as well as have the ability to multi task under tight deadlines to an exceptional service level please apply with your CV today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.