A unique opportunity to be part of a leading International Entertainment brand who are dominating their marketing and continuing to grow!
We are seeking a driven and proactive Customer Service Manager who has a real passion for improving customer satisfaction! We are looking for a candidate who enjoys being a centralised point of contact and who can manage busy, extensive workloads, where priorities are ever-changing.
The role will include extensive liaison with stakeholders and other teams within the company, representing the customer's interests and consistently reinforcing a customer centric culture business-wide!
Daily duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify and act upon opportunities to improve customer satisfaction based on data
- Gathering trends and insights relating to customer service and reporting back to key stakeholders
- To represent the customer when liaising with other teams business wide, encouraging a customer centric culture within all areas of the business.
- Working to resolve high level complaints that require response from a senior company representative.
- Providing excellent line-management to the customer service teams, ensuring you are on hand to coach and provide advice when necessary.
- Ensuring the protection of client and customer data by adhering to privacy laws and codes of conduct.
Required skills/ experience:
- Experience managing a customer feedback/ voice of the customer programme.
- Background in customer service- confidently deal with customers directly/ provide coaching support to the exec complaints team + call centre management team.
- Great at bringing people together to collaborate - fun to work with, lots of enthusiasm and energy.
- Confident with the use of Excel- creating graphs/ charts.
- Creating presentations.
- Management experience within a customer service context.
- Genuine passion for customer service.
- Will have customer feedback/ VOC programme experience and will be comfortable utilising the data by identifying trends and insights.
- Will have a firm grasp of UK consumer rights and equality/ access legislation.
- Will have a solid understanding of GDPR best practice.
- Will be prepared to travel often to regional meetings and locations across the UK (driving license and a car is highly desirable but not essential).
- Must have a proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint- this is essential
Experience within a creative sector is highly desirable but not essential, as is experience with using social media to enhance customer service and engagement.
The process is moving very quickly- please apply as soon as possible if you wish to find out more.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.