An fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Specialist to join the London Head Office of one of the World's largest Entertainment brands!
Suitable candidates will be highly organised and able to work effectively within an incredibly fast-paced environment, where timelines and tasks will be ever-changing.
A genuine passion for customer care is essential, as well as the desire and keen interest to work within entertainment!
Daily activities may include;
- Handling customer complaints surrounding data privacy and GDPR - passing information onto data privacy team, and outlining results to customers.
- Liaison with offices in The US and Europe
- Liaising with customers, company-wide departments, and stakeholders when appropriate.
- Completing administrative tasks and providing PA support to Director of Customer Service and Customer Service Manager
The successful candidate will;
- Have substantial experience working in a customer service role (at least 3 years)
- Have a passion for providing first class customer service
- Be a confident communicator
- Be extremely organised and proactive
- It is preferable for some of this experience to have been gained working within an Entertainment, Digital, or a consumer tech environment
- An understanding of GDPR is favoured, but not essential.
Please note that this role is based in West London.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.