Customer Insight Analyst - Fin-Tech Start-Up
Circa £45,000-£55,000, London.
Handle are currently working with Fin-Tech Start-up who are a pioneer in Digital Banking. They are currently up to 100 people across their UK & European Offices. They are genuine tech-start up with a major focus on their digital mobile products. In order for their product to grow, they are in need of a talented Customer/Product Insight Analyst to understand their data analytics to grow and improve their product and customer journey.
Our client needs someone who has a genuine passion for data, specifically how to use customer data to truly understand User Behaviour in order to improve their product and their customer journey. This person will be fully accountable for generating insights that can shape and change key business decisions. You'll be working closely with the CEO and other stakeholders to advise them on business intelligence, user behaviour & Analytics.
To be successful in this role you must come from a background of manipulating data specifically to understand user behaviour and customer insights. You, therefore, must have experience with one major analytical tool, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics across web or mobile.
Key Responsibilities for Customer Insight Analyst:
- Provide insight and analysis to understand user behaviour, specifically to improve the product and better the overall customer journey of their mobile product.
- Identify & propose new and valuable sources and tools for data analysis to improve their mobile & web analytics capabilities
- Produce data visualisation reports within Sisense
Key Skill set for Customer Insight Analyst:
- A minimum of three years' experience working with data for a mobile or web product to specifically understand insight/user behaviour.
- Experience with at least one major Web Analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Mix Panel, Piwik, Kissmetrics, Adobe Analytics, IBM Analytics or W3Counter.
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools to tell a story with data.
- Analytical degree (ideally in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Economics or Computer Science, or another area with strong focus on applied statistics)
- Advanced Excel with basic SQL
Our client is looking for someone who can really influence and change business decisions within this start-up, so if you're looking for your next opportunity do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk ASAP so we can discuss the details further.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.