Customer Lifecycle Manager - Global Media & Entertainment Brand
Our client who are one of the world's largest Global Media & Entertainment Brands are currently looking for a Customer Lifecycle Manager for their Video on Demand Platform. This role will focus on customer engagement & customer retention through CRM campaigns, but also other strategies you see fit.
Please note this is a 4 month temporary role initially.
This is a strategic role, where you will be responsible for looking and analysing customer data and developing strategies to engage new customers and retain current customers to their Video on Demand platform.
It's a very exciting role working for one of the best brands out there with scope for this role to be extended or turn permanent.
Our client needs someone who understands CRM, but other methods of engaging candidates through Social or other marketing methods.
Key Responsibilities of Customer Lifecycle Manager;
- Driving the delivery of their current CRM lifecycle
- Creating and managing strategies to engage customers and retain new customers
- Manage internal stakeholders
- Manage all communication methods
Key Skill set of Customer Lifecycle Manager;
- Managed large scale customer retention/engagement campaigns previously
- CRM experience through various communications means (email/in-app/push)
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience analysing customer data
- Customer Lifecycle in European Markets would be a huge advantage
You must be happy to commit to a 4 month temporary role at a day rate of £200-£250 a day. My client is looking to meet people as of next week so do get in touch ASAP if you are interested. Please email Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 02075699981 for further details.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.