Handle Recruitment is seeking a customer and lead generation focused Marketing Manager to join a global FTSE listed events organisation.
As the Customer Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Defining lead acquisition strategies for your events, based on the brand and sales plans.
- Fully owning the sales & marketing universe for each event, creating annual plans how the data can be optimised through refreshing/enhancing/appending/segmentation/updating.
- Setting up annual lead targets, ensuring subsequent plans are aligned to these.
- Reporting against all marketing KPIs including leads, sales and conversion rates.
- Ensuring all plans translate into clear customer-facing marketing campaigns and activities.
- Working closely with the campaigns team to develop and execute multi-channel lead generation activities.
- Writing strong campaign briefs, translating market and customer knowledge into actionable insights.
- Working with the campaigns team to analyse campaign metrics, then act on these to increase engagement and ROI.
- Feeding sales-ready leads to the sales teams, and continue to nurture not-ready leads through the revenue cycle.
- Working closely with the campaigns team to develop trigger-based lead nurture campaigns and lead scoring, using marketing automation.
- Helping the sales teams to prioritise leads using lead scoring, working with them to create scoring model and then roll-out.
- Working with the web team to review and optimise the customer journeys and touch-points across the show websites.
- Building on-point personas for our key audiences and ensuring relevant content across the different revenue cycle stages is available in in- and outbound communications.
- Leading on sales & marketing integration for your events, working closely with the sales leaders and sales performance managers.
- Creating weekly reports on leads and conversions.
- Being a customer champion, ensuring all messages are targeted and have a clear purpose.
- Managing lead acquisition budgets.
- Feeding insights and analysis back into the events strategy team.
- Developing and delivering internal sales enablement programs, communications and tolls supporting the sales teams in closing deals.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in B2B demand generation
- Marketing automation tool experience, Marketo or equivalent
- Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM tool experience
- Understanding of sales & marketing lead processes
- A data-driven, commercial and analytical mindset
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.