Handle Recruitment is seeking a marketer focused on driving lead generation for an international B2B events organisation, working on their flagship retail and lifestyle portfolio.
After a recent rebrand and business transformation this is an optimal time to be joining the business, as the Customer Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Defining lead acquisition strategies for your events, based on the brand and sales plans
- Fully owning the sales & marketing universe for each event, creating annual plans how the data can be optimised
- Setting up annual lead targets, ensuring subsequent plans are aligned to these
- Ensuring all plans translate into clear customer-facing marketing campaigns and activities
- Working closely with the campaigns team to develop and execute multi-channel lead generation activities
- Writing strong campaign briefs, translating market and customer knowledge into actionable insights
- Feeding sales-ready leads to the sales teams and continue to nurture not-ready leads through the revenue cycle
- Working with the web team to review and optimise the customer journeys and touch-points across the show websites
- Being a customer champion, ensuring all messages are targeted and have a clear purpose
- Feeding insights and analysis back into the events strategy team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in B2B marketing, ideally within events
- Understanding of the sales & marketing lead processes
- Data-driven, commercial and analytical ways of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Marketing automation and CRM experience
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.