Are you seeing the opportunity to be part of an evolving tech company within the music sector? My client is offering the exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative, growing and developing company. Working as a pivotal member of the team, the responsibility of customer support manager offers a diverse and challenging role with the great career progression.
Ideally seeking someone who is tech savvy with a passion for the music industry, this would make the perfect role for someone who dedicated to providing a high level of service!
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers, providing support to any issues or queries.
- Delivering outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and providing efficient results for clients to ensure high reputation is maintained.
- Coordinating and liaising with distributors, working towards product returns policies.
- Analysing data to provide key business insights.
- Understanding process improvement and product development through collated data.
- Continuously improving customer service procedures and policies.
- Working alongside the various divisions including Product Development and Operations to ensure trends in customer queries are reported and improved upon.
- Using e-Commerce and software platforms.
- Handling daily customer service through social media platforms including email, website chat and telephone.
- Training employees on updates within and outside of the division.
Experience and Skills required:
- Experience within consumer electronics or music industry highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player
- Passionate about all things Customer Service with a 'can do' attitude
- Analytical mind-set and interest in trends and data
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Self-motivated and adaptable
In return my client offers the genuine opportunity to progress and develop within an exciting and growing organisation within a vibrant office setting. Please apply now to be considered for this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.