Are you passionate about putting the consumer first and understand that happy customers equal successful brands? If so we want to hear from - this is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading Lifestyle SVOD service. You will be the central person responsible for delivering fantastic customer service and issue management for customers.
* Manage end to end the customer management workflow
* Investigate and solve complex issues that can occur across a number of areas including video and streaming, billing across both web and app products
* Develop a detailed understanding of the systems and suppliers to enable fast and efficient issue identification
* Clearly communicate and raise problems rapidly as they arise to a number of key stakeholders across all departments
* Work closely with the CRM and product managers to ensure customer cases are identified and flagged and responded too
* Manage weekly customer service status meetings with relevant suppliers
* Be responsible for the management and performance of the customer care team
* Manage and triage all customer enquires via social media, App reviews and comments
* Monitor and measure the customer care teams output in order to drive improvements
* Provide the senior team with regular status reports
* Maintain, update and create FAQ documentation
* Manage and develop customer response templates
Skills & Experience:
* Previous SVOD or subscription business is highly desired
* Must have previous experience using Salesforce Service Cloud, and Knowledge base.
* Able to detect trends in customer behaviour by using qualitative and quantitative data sources.
* Ability to navigate technical implementations and identify and clearly define complex problems to product, marketing and customer service teams.
* Experience of working in a fast paced digital team/business
* Excellent verbal and written communication
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.