A fantastic opportunity to work within the Head Office of an exciting, live music events company based in central London. We are looking to appoint a Customer Service Executive/ Administrator to work in this varied support role.
This role offers a diverse challenge, from administrative duties to dealing with customers and resolving their issues, to liaising on a daily basis with an outsourced call centre team. The purpose of this role is to provide the highest levels of customer service at all times.
We are looking for articulate, committed and pro-active individuals who possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the proven ability to converse at all levels and handle escalations and complaints.
- First point of contact for all customers issues
- Take full ownership of customer enquiries and complaints, and ensure investigations and follow ups are made within agreed timelines.
- Build positive relationships with customers and events teams; progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion.
- Deal effectively with all customer interaction in a professional and courteous manner within agreed SLA's.
- Work with Social Media team responding to customer issues / complaints as required
- Ensure all records of communication are logged within the department CRM
- Reflect the company Customer Service Brand Standards within all communication, to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- Any ad-hoc tasks or duties
- Processing all BACS, Cheque refunds
- Processing refunds
- Handling all department post incoming and outgoing
- Raising PO's for the department
- Processing departments expenses
- Responsible for maintaining audit logs
Suitable applicants must have the following:
- Administration experience (minimum of one year)
- Proven experience of dealing with complaints
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and equally as efficiently within a team
- The proven ability to prioritise a heavy workload and work towards strict deadlines
We are looking for confident, upbeat and creative individuals who are passionate about music and events and who are available immediately. If you have the specified skill set required for this role, apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.