Calling confident and driven Customer Service Coordinators who are immediately available and seeking their next challenge! This exciting opportunity has arisen to join a multi-national media business who are looking to recruit an organised Customer Service Administrator who has extensive experience gained within this area. It is essential that applicants are open to undertaking temporary work.
- Act as first point of contact for all incoming orders and sales (ensuring they are managed quickly and effectively)
- Develop and maintain customer relations, ensuring first class customer service is provided at all times
- Manage and process payments
- Work alongside the sales team in order to drive and maximize sales
- Assist with financial support - including chasing outstanding invoices and sending statements
- Stock management
- Ad hoc administrative support as required
This is a fantastic role for an articulate and numerate individual who thrives whilst working within a fast paced and demanding environment. Please apply today if this sounds like the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.