Customer Service Specialist - Beauty
Up to £26,000pa
Are you an outgoing and dedicated individual with a passion for providing exceptional customer service? My client within the beauty field is seeking a bright and ambitious customer service superstar to join their exciting brand and team!
As a customer service specialist you will be a pivotal member of the customer service team, acting as first point of call to all queries and customer needs.
Key features will include:
- Managing customer queries and complaints via phone, social media, email enquiries and online chat
- Managing product returns, ensuring to keep a detailed log and contacting customers to arrange deliveries
- Being responsible for the maintenance of website content using specific customer service systems
- Supporting the customer service manager within any ad hoc administration and scheduling needs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous direct customer handling experience within an office setting
- Have a real passion for beauty products
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will receive:
- The opportunity to further your career in an exciting environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Treat working environment within a busy and fun team
If your experience matches the details above and you are interested in joining this fantastic brand and exciting organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.