Are you looking for a new opportunity over the festive period? Our client, a leader in film and entertainment are looking to appoint confident, enthusiastic and pro-active Customer Service Advisors to join them in their head offices in South West London.
You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a genuine passion for working in a customer focused environment. You will be the first point of contact for customers, communicating with both colleagues and customers continuously throughout the day.
Summary of Duties Involved:
- Responding to a high volume of inbound customer queries
- Professional use of telephone, email and live chat for responses
- Being the first point of contact for customers via telephone
- Providing the highest level of customer service at all times
- Representing the brand to the highest standard through all methods of communication
- Updating in-house systems with accurate data
- Liaison with internal departments; responding to their queries and assisting with customer data and activity within the business
- Providing assistance/advice to customers in regards to products and services
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain pro-active and self-motivated
- 1 year minimum experience in dealing with customers; in an office based environment is preferable
- Have a genuine interest for the Film and Entertainment industry
This position will start the end of November. You must be flexible with working hours and not have any holidays planned over the next 5- 6 weeks in order to be considered. You will be required to work Christmas Eve and Boxing Day, as well as weekends.
This is a temporary assignment with potential to convert to permanent should you be interested after the initial 5/6 weeks. You must be available to start work from Thursday 29th November. The process is moving very quickly, so please do not hesitate and apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.