Our client, a leader in film and entertainment are looking to appoint confident, enthusiastic and pro-active Customer Service Advisors to join them in their head offices in South West London.
You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a genuine passion for working in a customer focused environment. You will be the first point of contact for customers, communicating with both colleagues and customers continuously throughout the day.
Summary of Duties Involved:
- Responding to a high volume of inbound customer queries
- Professional use of telephone, email and live chat for responses
- Being the first point of contact for customers via telephone
- Providing the highest level of customer service at all times
- Representing the brand to the highest standard through all methods of communication
- Updating in-house systems with accurate data
- Liaison with internal departments; responding to their queries and assisting with customer data and activity within the business
- Providing assistance/advice to customers in regards to products and services
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain pro-active and self-motivated
- 1 year minimum experience in dealing with customers; in an office based environment is preferable
- Have a genuine interest for the Film and Entertainment industry
You must be flexible with working hours and not have any holidays planned over the next 5- 6 weeks in order to be considered. You will be required to work at least one day at the weekend - you will be given time off in the week to compensate this.
This is a temporary assignment, candidates must therefore be available to start immediately. The process is moving very quickly, so please do not hesitate and apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.