A chance to be a part of London's scenic form of transport! Our client is looking for a highly skilled Sales Administrator/Customer Service Advisor to join their boutique head offices based in South East London.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, personable and highly organised individual to join the team, who holds experience within a Customer Service and/or Sales office environment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing world class customer service; via telephone, fax and email
- Work closely with other departments; sales, marketing and operations teams
- Dealing with event and transfers enquiries including group bookings
- Processing order amendments, return authorisations and cancellations, making sure they are accurate and up to date
- Running reports
- Selling the businesses services; processing orders and providing information
- Attend and actively participate in meetings
- Liaising with clients and corporate companies
- Exceptional communicator; strong written and verbal communication skills
- A pro-active team player and self-starter
- Highly customer focused, thriving on exceeding customer's expectations on an on-going basis by anticipating and proactively addressing their needs
- Ability to solve issues using the quickest possible means of communication
- Ability to maximise a commercial opportunity and enjoy "up-selling" where appropriate
- Must have proven, relevant experience of working in a high volume and fast moving customer service office environment
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office applications e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word etc.
This role is initially a temporary position with view to convert to permanent. If you have the relevant experience and meet the requirements listed above, please do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.