An opportunity to work for a Film, TV and Entertainment studios is now available! Situated in Hertfordshire, our client is looking for a highly organised, pro-active and articulate Customer Service Executive to be a part of their busy head office! Suitable candidates will ideally have a minimum of 1 years' customer service/client facing experience.
Summary of Duties:
- Responding to a high volume of inbound customer queries
- First point of contact for users; booking tickets for the studios and advising on events
- Committed to delivering the best customer experience
- Representing the brand to the highest standard through all methods of communication
- Updating in-house systems with accurate client data
- Sending confirmations of bookings and assisting with all booking enquires
- Liaison with internal and external contacts; responding to their queries within set deadlines
- Complaint handling; aiming to resolve at first stage and escalating when necessary
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to work within a customer service role in a head office environment
- Proven conflict/complaint handling ability
- Ability to solve problems effectively and independently
- Professional telephone technique
- Strong letter-writing/email response skills
- Flexibility on working hours (weekends may be required during peak periods)
- Focused, determined and has excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Always remaining calm with a confident approach
This is an ongoing temporary position with view to start as soon as possible, therefore candidates should be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. If you meet the requirements listed above please do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.