A fantastic opportunity to work with one of Europe's leading cinema groups. Our client is recruiting for a Customer Service and Social Media Executive to be part of their London HQ! Suitable candidates will ideally have a minimum of one years' inbound customer service experience, specifically in the context of dealing with sensitive and high priority customer correspondence.
The Customer Service & Social Media Executive role is a great opportunity to be part of the small team, (in a large company), who are responsible for the strategic delivery of customer service, for contact centre and cinema support and for handling of executive/ priority/ sensitive correspondence.
Our client is looking for someone with a really friendly personality and a desire to learn about their company. Fantastic written and verbal customer service skills is essential, experience handling social media on behalf of another business is highly desirable.
This will be a combined role which includes both Customer Services and Social Media Community Management elements (as outlined below)
The role is a temporary to permanent full time position based in West London.
We are recruiting for a candidate who is available at weekends and flexible with working hours.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Responding to a high volume of inbound customer queries and complaints; being the first point of contact
- Respond to high priority correspondence by phone and in writing including all Executive complaints (complaints sent to the CEO and other senior members of staff)
- Communicating professionally and taking full ownership of customer enquiries and complaints - ensuring investigations and follow ups are made within agreed timelines.
- Identifying trends which negatively impact the customers experience and ensuring issues are escalated to the Customer Experience Manager.
- Processing refunds and assisting with all financial requirements
- Any ad-hoc duties, as and when required
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Manage the companies online community maintaining customer engagement with the brand and projecting the brand identity and tone through social media channels
- Proactively respond to customers and their queries
- Moderate, engage and respond to fans to establish a consistent community culture and tone
- Monitor social media channels and the performance daily, recording all information
- Update social channel's feeds manually on a daily basis
Essential Attributes and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - specifically in the context of dealing with sensitive and high priority customer correspondence
- Inbound customer service experience: minimum of 6 months.
- Social media management experience is highly desirable
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and ability to deal with multiple tasks and prioritise
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well independently
- Confident, outgoing and a self-motivator
- A passion for providing excellent customer service and the film & entertainment industry
If you are looking for a role incorporating both social media and customer service then do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.