We have an exciting new role with a premium accommodation company based in vibrant head offices in central London! Our client has seen huge growth over the past 6 months and is continuing to build their teams of customer service advisers to support demand.
You will receive fantastic training, support from the wider team and be a part of the huge success of the company as they grow.
- Providing front of house services to their properties
- Responding to resident queries
- Ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Checking In and Out on moving days
- Chasing any missed payments
- Undertaking inspections
- Liaising with maintenance team
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to achieve team targets
- On-boarding new starters to the team
- Understanding and learning the student accommodation market as well as their competitors
- Confident liaising in person, telephone or email
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to adapt quickly to customer requests
- Confident chasing any late payments in a professional manner
- Strong administration skills - MS Office, Email
- Able to work various shifts including some weekends
- Ability to work across various locations if required
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.