Our client is looking for a motivated, passionate and experience customer service coordinator to join their busy team, based in West London.
- Capture order data from finished goods customers, processing through SAP from order creation to dispatch
- Ensure orders are dispatched on time
- Manage day to day running of the customer services desk
- Dealing with logistical queries
- Manage communication with customers
- Stock management
- Supporting new clients
- Dealing with orders in a timely and professional manner
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- B2B and B2C responsibilities
- Understanding of CRM's
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Strong Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This is an on-going temporary role; therefore candidates must be available immediately. The process is moving extremely quickly, please do not hesitate and apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.