My client, a growing company within the fashion and retail sector, is seeking a highly customer focused and dedicated German speaking candidate to join their thriving organisation.
Working to support the both the German and UK customer service division of the business, you will be a pivotal member of the team working on the B2B division of the company. This is a customer dedicated role which would be ideally suited to someone with a wealth of experience in a similar setting, eager to use your skills in a creative sector.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Liaising with key German and UK client accounts to deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and providing efficient results.
- ensure high reputation is maintained
- Analysing key data on orders to provide key business insights and maximise sales
- Continues updates and contact on deliveries, providing a key service at all times
- Accurate order entry and updating client information accordingly
- Managing orders and liaising with the warehouse to ensure smooth process from initial order to delivery
- Continuously improving customer service procedures and policies
- Working alongside the various divisions including marketing and Operations to ensure trends in customer queries are reported and improved upon
- Coordinating and liaising with distributors, working towards product returns policies
- Handling daily customer service through email and telephone
- Building long lasting relationships
- Negotiating and up selling products when necessary
Experience and Skills required:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in German and English.
- Passionate about all things Customer Service with a 'can do' attitude
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Word
In return my client offers the opportunity to join a growing organisation within a friendly and fun office setting. Please apply now to be considered for this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.