Handle are proud to be working with a fun, vibrant and unique Fashion Footwear Brand located in South West London! Our client is seeking a bi-lingual English/German speaking Customer Service Executive to work within their ambitious Retail Customer Service team.
The candidate must have B2B experience and ability to provide exceptional customer service whilst remaining pro-active and professional.
- Working with B2B Accounts
- Providing world class customer service; via telephone and email
- Work closely with other departments; sales, marketing and operations teams
- Following up on customer deliveries and orders
- Data entry; customer details, customer feedback and order entry
- Processing order amendments, return authorisations and cancellations, making sure they are accurate and up to date
- Liaising with the warehouse and couriers for delivery and return queries
- Running order reports
- Attend and actively participate in meetings
- Keep up to date on the latest product developments and attend regular product training sessions
- Exceptional communicator
- Fluency in both German and English language
- A 'people person' and team player whilst using own initiative
- Highly customer focused, thrives on exceeding customer's expectations on an on-going basis by anticipating and proactively addressing their needs
- Enjoys using the telephone and strives to solve issues using the quickest possible means of communication
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Must have proven, relevant experience of working in a high volume and fast moving customer service office environment
- Experienced user of Microsoft office applications e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word etc.
This is a temporary position for approximately 6 months. Therefore candidates must be available immediately. If you meet the requirements above, please apply today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.