A fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading Film & Entertainment brand, based in beautiful new offices in West London.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Customer Service Executive/ Supervisor who will provide the highest levels of customer service.
This is a customer facing role which offers a diverse challenge; the key focus of the role is around resolving high priority customer issues and complaints, as well as acting as the centralised point of contact between various teams.
A key focus of the role will involve writing and designing impactful Customer Service internal communications in a variety of forms and for a range of audiences.
- First point of contact for troubleshooting and support on customer issues
- Respond to high priority correspondence by phone and in writing, including Executive complaints (complaints sent to CEO and other senior management). Communication must reflect the professional and customer focused brand.
- Take full ownership of customer enquiries and complaints, and ensure investigations and follow ups are made within agreed time lines.
- Build positive relationships with customers and internal teams, progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion.
- Identify trends which negatively impact the customer experience or might pose a reputational risk to the business and ensure issues are escalated to the Customer Experience Manager.
- Proactively share customer feedback, suggestions and ideas with the relevant stakeholders within the business
- Develop and maintain weekly and monthly written communications to the Customer Service and Social Media teams in order to recognise success and foster a customer focused environment within the team
- Manage ad-hoc communications projects such as incentives, quizzes and competitions, creation of customer service resources and materials
- Raising POs
- Assisting in cancelling/refunding customers
- Handling all department post incoming and outgoing
- Any ad-hoc projects, tasks or duties
Flexible working hours (overtime, evenings, weekends and bank holidays) to meet business demands during peak periods
Customer Service Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential to this role, specifically in the context of dealing with sensitive and high priority customer correspondence and communicating with customers on behalf of senior management within the business.
- Experience of juggling tasks and working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- The ability to create newsletters and other internal publications with an engaging written style and tone appropriate for the audience and in line with the brand's informal and fun brand identity
- Some basic design capability in order to ensure comms documents are visually appealing and look professional
Planning and Organising
- Strong organisational skills
- A proactive attitude and ability to work well independently
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of diary management
- A good team player and self-motivator with a 'can do' attitude
- A real passion for customer service
- A confident and outgoing personality
- Meticulous attention to detail is essential
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity and possess the required skills and experience, please apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.