A market leader within E-Commerce are currently recruiting Customer Service Executives to be part of their London Head Office! Suitable candidates will ideally have a minimum of 1 years' customer service/client facing experience.
Summary of Duties:
- Responding to a high volume of inbound customer queries and complaints
- First point of contact for users; primarily via email
- Ability to respond via Twitter and online forums
- Committed to delivering the best online user experience
- Representing the brand to the highest standard through all methods of communication
- Updating in-house systems with accurate client data
- Managing data and creating reports
- Liaison with internal and external contacts; responding to their queries within set deadlines
- Complaint handling; aiming to resolve at first stage and escalating when necessary
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to work within a customer service role in a head office environment
- Proven conflict/complaint handling ability
- Ability to solve problems effectively and independently
- Professional telephone technique
- Strong letter-writing/email response skills
- Focused, determined and has excellent attention to detail
- The ability to rise to a challenge
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to persist and get to the bottom of problems
- Always remaining calm with a confident approach
This is a temporary role for approximately 7 weeks with possibility of extension; therefore candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.