Our client; a Fashion Retail brand are currently recruiting Customer Service Executives to be a part of their stylish London Head Office! Suitable candidates will ideally have a minimum of 1 years' customer service/client facing experience and a passion for fashion and retail!
Summary of Duties Involved:
- Responding to a high volume of inbound customer queries and complaints
- Professional use of telephone, email and live chat for responses
- Processing payments and issuing refunds
- First point of contact for customers via telephone and emails
- B2B and B2C responsibilities
- Providing the highest level of customer service at all times
- Carrying out ad-hoc administrative support
- Representing the brand to the highest standard through all methods of communication
- Updating in-house systems with accurate client data
- Liaison with internal departments; responding to their queries and assisting with customer data and activity within the business
- Complaint handling; aiming to resolve at first stage and escalating when necessary
- Providing assistance/advice to customers in regards to products and styling
- Liaison with couriers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 1 year minimum experience in dealing with customers; in an office based environment is preferable.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office software
- Have a genuine interest for the Fashion industry!
This is a temporary role; therefore candidates must be available immediately. The length of contract is to be confirmed but there is potential to convert to permanent. Please do not hesitate and apply today to be considered!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.