Our client; a Beauty/Fashion company are currently recruiting Customer Service Executives to be part of their London HQ! Suitable candidates will ideally have a minimum of 1 years' customer service/client facing experience and a passion for fashion and retail!
Summary of Duties Involved:
- Responding to a high volume of inbound customer queries and complaints
- Processing payments and issuing refunds
- First point of contact for customers via telephone and emails
- B2B and B2C
- Providing the highest level of customer service at all times
- Carrying out ad-hoc administrative support
- Representing the brand to the highest standard through all methods of communication
- Updating in-house systems with accurate client data
- Managing data and creating reports
- Liaison with internal departments; responding to their queries and assisting with collating customer data and activity within the business
- Complaint handling; aiming to resolve at first stage and escalating when necessary
- Providing assistance/advice to customers in regards to products and styling
- Liaison with couriers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 1 year minimum experience in dealing with customers; in an office based environment.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office
- Have an interest in Fashion, Beauty and Retail.
This is a temporary role; therefore candidates must be available immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.