Customer Excellence Executive - Beauty / Luxury Skincare
£23,000-£24,000 plus 4% bonus
Fantastic opportunity for a Customer Excellence Executive with a passion for beauty to join a fast-growing, innovative Consumer Goods company that specialises in skincare.
Working as part of a multi-brand operational team, you will provide exceptional customer service across 4 brands - via email, phone calls and live chat.
Additionally, you will interact with the internal supply chain and ecommerce teams; as well as any third-party logistics partners.
It's such a great time to join this entrepreneurial, fast-paced business as they continue to grow throughout 2021. The position would suit someone with a strong customer support background, who is highly organised, tech savvy and has a passion for problem-solving.
The role is based out of their Central London HQ, however, will be working from home during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar customer excellence / customer support role - corresponding with customers via email, phone calls and live chat; and dealing with orders and the receiving of goods.
- Experience using Zendesk and ideally Oracle (or a similar ERP system) and Shopify.
- A passion for beauty and skincare.
- Experience of working in the Consumer Goods industry; specifically, beauty, grocery or general merchandise retail.
- Can-do attitude and the ability to work under pressure to tight time frames.
If you have a passion for beauty and skincare and your experience matches the requirements above, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.