Customer Service Executive - Prestige Brands
Central London / Work from home
£23,000-£24,000 plus bonus
Fantastic opportunity for a confident, highly organised, tech-savvy Customer Service Executive with a passion for beauty and wellness to join a fast-growing, innovative Consumer Goods company that specialises in skincare.
Working as part of a team of 5, you will act as the voice of the brand/s and be responsible for providing exceptional customer service via emails, phone calls and live chat.
The position would suit someone with a strong B2C service background, who loves problem solving and is looking for an opportunity to broaden their operations skill set within an exciting and constantly evolving business that has huge growth potential.
Key features include:
- Ensuring customers are given correct information regarding product advice and stock levels.
- Liaising with couriers to organise safe delivery of customer's parcels.
- Organising work flow of orders on a daily basis to ensure they're within SLAs.
- Working closely with the E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing and PR teams.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar B2C service role; dealing with orders and receiving goods.
- Experience using online ERP/CRM tools, including Oracle and Zendesk.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight time frames.
- Industry knowledge/experience in one or more of the following sectors would be advantageous: consumer goods; grocery, beauty or general merchandise retail; ecommerce; digital marketing.
If you have a passion for beauty and wellness and your experience matches the requirements above, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.