Handle Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Executive to join this leading sports and media events company based in west London.
You will work alongside the team and be responsible for taking ownership of the customer service journey, engaging event participants and supporting across all stages of an event; from registering, to aftercare and proactively improving the experience.
- Answering queries for events via phone and email
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Manage emails accounts specific to each event and respond
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that the appropriate communication is received by participants
- Ensure customer service enquiries on social media, Facebook and twitter are responded to in a timely and professional manor
- Utilise social media to engage with participants; e.g. managing twitter Q&A sessions and providing proactive communications
- Maintain the online entry process across all of our events throughout the sales period; build event booking forms, manage the online registration process, and ensure participant's details are accurate
- General administration and operational support for the team
Key Skills / Experience:
- Previous Customer Service experience working with emails and inbound calls
- Previous administration experience
- Competent using Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of social media; Facebook and twitter
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Flexible approach to working hours, especially in the lead up to events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Able to work efficiently with a high level of motivation
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.