We have partnered with a Global Luxury Ecommerce Head Office who are looking for additional support over the Christmas period within their customer care team.
You will be part of this fast-paced, dynamic and driven customer care team - you'll enjoy liaising with customers, resolving queries and questions and be confident dealing with a variety of incoming requests from orders to sizing information, stock, and shipping issues.
Above all candidates must be confident and hold excellent written and verbal communication.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Customer service experience - shop floor or head office required - ideally retail/fashion
- Confident and clear communication
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Highly organised and able to multitask across emails, calls and live chat
- Excellent IT skills
- Professional manner and able to identify where queries may need to be escalated
- Ability to pick up product information quickly
We are looking for 15 candidates to start next week - therefore we cannot consider candidates on notice.
Please also note the shifts vary from Monday-Sunday 8am-4.30pm, 11am-7.30pm and 2.30pm-11pm - we are ideally looking for candidates who can be flexible with these.
This is initially a 4-6 week booking to cover the Christmas period, however, there is scope to potentially become a permanent member of the team!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.