We have an amazing new role with a fast-growing retail head office based in West London. Our client are looking for a remarkable customer support assistant to join the team and become a true brand ambassador.
- Ensuring the brand and values are represented positively at all times
- Providing exceptional customer service across all channels of contact
- An integral part of the team, helping to evolve Customer Service guidelines
- Taking orders, delivery and product queries, returns, repairs, pre-orders, complaints and problem resolution
- Resolving any issues and ensuring that any reoccurring issues are reported on a weekly basis to the E-Commerce team
- Recording notes within each customer's record
- Being a real people person and contributing to the wider team
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Amazing telephone manner
- Proactive and able to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised, reliable and able to use initiative
This role is temp to perm and candidates must therefore be available on-going and keen to progress their existing skills and experience.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.