A successful fashion retail brand are currently looking for a Customer Service Manager to work within their vibrant Head Office in South West London!
Suitable candidates will ideally have experience in a supervisory or managerial position and have a passion for fashion and retail!
This is a fantastic opportunity to working within a forward thinking, digital focused fashion retail brand. You will need to excited by working within a fast paced, forward thinking brand where you will be an inspiring team leader and be ready to build upon the brands current customer service offering. There is full scope for you to get involved, share your thoughts and ideas to move the business forward and truly make the role your own!
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting the Global Head of Customer Service- managing the UK Customer Service team; implanting working practices and new ways of working to delivery exceptional customer service.
- Analysing data and performance against KPIs and teams performance to improve customer satisfaction and maximise sales
- Be the 'go to' person for customer services internally and liaise with all departments within the business
- Create a positive team environment; encouraging the team with goals and progress
- Providing help and advice to customers regarding new and recent orders and providing styling tips/ guidance through phone, email and social media channels
- Keeping up to date with all the brands products and services; you will be the product expert within the team
- Sharing customer feedback with the business
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills- this is a must!
- A genuine passion for motivating and developing people
- Social media savvy
- Experience of using Hybris and/or Zendesk is beneficial
- Must be a 'whizz' with Microsoft office applications
- Always working with a flexible, pro-active and open approach. You must be solution-driven and up for a challenge!
The process is moving very quickly. If you feel you possess the relevant experience then please do not hesitate and apply right away.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.