This Digital venture is part of a well-known Elite Sports organisation and is working on a number of exciting projects in the digital space, beyond those of the traditional offerings.
Leveraging the assets and brand of the company, with a hugely successful and experienced leadership team in the digital world, a number of leading global partners and well-funded, my client is poised to bring a number of incubation projects to market and this is a fantastic opportunity to join at the early stages and help drive success.
With responsibility for brand, marketing and PR, the Temporary Marketing Executive will support the Senior Marketing Manager with implementing the go-to-market plan, launch and new territory roll-out for this ground-breaking sports nutrition project. A combination of strategy implementation and getting stuck in and "going for it" - not for the faint hearted!
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager in the delivery of the global marketing and communications strategies, across geographies to deliver defined strategic goals
- Support with owned, earned and paid media across all platforms on a global scale to deliver, and maximise, user acquisition, retention, reactivation and monetisation.
- Assist with on-site merchandising of product and optimisation of content
- Assist with external agency management.
- Incorporate market insight, user research, customer feedback and analytics into all aspects of marketing planning and implementation, and to feed into development of new features and new content.
- Contribute to maximising use of content for acquisition.
- Be mindful of the brand identity across all marketing touchpoints.
- Where applicable, input subscription business knowledge to the project.
- To provide administrative support to the team.
- Essential - At least two years' experience in a marketing role in a consumer goods and/or subscription business, with a focus on online products.
- Desirable - experience in a consumer subscription business
- An understanding of consumers and their motivations
- Collaborative approach to work
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage time
- An ability to form flexible and collaborative working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and team management software e.g. Monday.com
- Understanding of, and interest in, sport, nutrition, health and fitness
- An excellent start-up environment
- Collaborative environment with people encouraged to take responsibility and accountability with no blame culture
- Competitive rate
- Tech agnostic
- Opportunity to contribute to ground breaking digital projects
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.