We have partnered with a Global Luxury Ecommerce Head Office who are looking for additional support within their customer care team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of this fast-paced, dynamic and driven customer care team - you'll be someone who naturally enjoys liaising with customers, resolving queries and questions from incoming requests across orders to sizing information, stock, and shipping issues.
Above all candidates must be confident and hold excellent written and verbal communication.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Customer service experience - shop floor or head office required - ideally retail/fashion
- Confident and clear communication
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Highly organised and able to multitask across emails, calls and live chat
- Excellent IT skills
- Professional manner and able to identify where queries may need to be escalated
- Ability to pick up product information quickly
If you think this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.