Handle Recruitment have partnered with a Global Creative Media Brand who are looking for additional support.
You will be part of this fast-paced, dynamic and driven customer care team - you'll enjoy liaising with customers, resolving queries and questions and be confident dealing with a variety of incoming requests from orders to sizing information, stock, and shipping issues.
Above all candidates must be confident and hold excellent written and verbal communication.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Customer service experience - shop floor or head office required
- Confident and clear communication
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Highly organised and able to multitask across emails, calls and live chat
- Excellent IT skills
- Professional manner and able to identify where queries may need to be escalated
- Ability to pick up product information quickly
This is initially a 3 month booking, however there is scope to potentially become a permanent member of the team!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.