We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Customer Service Advisers to join a retail head office based in Central London. We have various shifts from full time to part-time.
This role is perfect for candidates looking to either move into a head office environment or perhaps those who have worked in large organizations and are looking to join a smaller close-knit team.
This role requires native or bilingual German both written and spoken.
- Ensuring all inbound communication and interaction is dealt with professionally
- Ensuring follow up communication if required
- Ensuring any requests are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Identify sales order or delivery problems to ensure solutions are met
- Customer Service experience - ideally retail
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Able to pick up new processes quickly
Please note we have a variety of full time and part time positions available and an assessment day will be held on Thursday 26th April.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.