Looking for work on the weekend? Handle Recruitment are sourcing experienced Customer Service/Administrators who are keen to work both Saturday and Sunday on an on-going basis.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Communicating effectively and courteously - face to face, via telephone or in writing clearly understanding and responding to customer needs
- Ensuring service requests are addressed within quickly and efficiently
- Conducting viewings/providing tours to prospective customers
- Responding to email / phone enquires in a timely manner
- Coordinating all post and deliveries
- Adhoc administrative duties
Skills and attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; word, excel and outlook in particular
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Administrative support experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision when carrying out day-to-day responsibilities
If you are looking for a part-time opportunity on the weekend to coincide with studies or other commitments then please do not hesitate and apply today.
This is an on-going temporary position therefore candidates must be available to start immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.