An exclusive opportunity has arisen to work for a leading record label in the Music Industry, who are looking for a dedicated Customer Service/ Ecommerce assistant. The position will support the Ecommerce team providing strong customer service to official artists and the online stores.
· Respond to daily customer issues (status of shipment, order tracking, general payment processing issues, PIN Code Redemption, product and promotions).
· Process customer returns / refunds / cancellations, and raise replacement orders.
· Daily maintenance within the Help Spot ticket system.
· Continually develop and improve our customer services standards.
You will have:
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Customer service attitude
· Ability to multi-task various priorities and manage multiple projects.
· Ability to work independently and be a team player.
· Willingness to work some nights and occasional weekend days.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills.
· Excellent time management, follow-up skills, organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload, and strong attention to detail.
· Extensive knowledge of customer service techniques, marketing concepts, retail sales, distribution and inventory procedures.
· Ability to achieve deadlines in a personable, cooperative and efficient manner within a pressed environment.
· Ability to communicate appropriate company policy to the customer.
· Experience using Magento and/or HelpSpot would be a plus
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.