A fantastic opportunity to be part of a Global multifaceted creative organisation, who pride themselves in continuously delivering exceptional customer service to all consumers and business partners!
Based in stunning offices, overlooking the heart of central London- our client is keen to appoint an integral member of their logistics team, who deliver the management and the administration of order to cash process.
The key purpose of this role is to deliver exceptional customer service- reflecting and representing the brand at all times, and to be involved in and run Supply Chain improvement projects.
- Responsible for the creation and update of the relevant Master Data related to Customers, in SAP including pricing.
- Understand and utilise the customer forecast monitoring tools and communicate any deviations to the planning team
- Accurately process all customer orders ensuring that they are sent to the service provider as per the agreed daily cut-off
- Process all customer order failure messages to ensure that batch, quantity and SKU are correctly updated into the SAP system
- Track deliveries.
- Resolve logistical and operational issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all work flows are correctly set up between the customers and suppliers to facilitate the optimum flow of information
- Responsible for ensuring that manual transport invoices and customer specific transport invoicing is set up correctly and reconciled on a weekly basis
- Ensure full data is collated and updated into the monthly service level reporting
- Prepare service level presentations and attend supply chain service reviews with customers
- Work internally with the wider operations team to ensure smooth product launches and execution of consumer activation's.
- Complete month end, year end and audit tasks as directed to conform to the finance timetable
- Ensure customer quality requests are managed through the HQ process with timely feedback to the customer and commercial contact.
- Ensure processes are executed according to HQ guidelines.
- Escalate non conformance's to the Customer Service Manager and actively contribute in the improvement of processes.
- Handle all claims and returns arising from outbound product movement through to the issuing of the credit note to the customer in a timely manner including the management of transport proof of delivery documents.
- FMCG experience
- Extensive Customer Service experience
- 3rd party logistics experience, day to day operational topics and communication
- Service-orientated, track record of managing and improving KPI's
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong SAP knowledge essential
- High level of analytical capability
- Great communicator who can build relationships across all levels of the business
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.