Customer Service Specialist - Pet Care
Up to £23,000pa DOE
Do you have a passion for animals and love providing a high level of customer service? My client is seeking a dedicated, hardworking and friendly customer service guru to join their exciting brand.
As a customer service specialist will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to their clients.
Key features will include:
- Managing B2B customer queries and complaints via phone, email enquiries and online chat
- Managing product orders
- Being responsible for updating clients on order process
- Supporting the customer service manager within any ad hoc needs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous direct customer handling experience within an office setting
- Passion for animals
- Have the ability to self motivate
- Excellent communication skills
The successful candidate will receive:
- The opportunity to further your career in an exciting environment
- Career development
- Great working environment within a busy and fun team
If your experience matches the details above and you are interested in joining this fantastic brand and exciting organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.